Joy is something that we crave and need in our lives, yet it is not something that many people associate with faith and especially not with religion. Admittedly, religion too often drives out joy with its lists of rules, emphasis on everything you are doing wrong and playing up your guilt all of which build fear not joy. This is terrible for many reasons, among them are the great damage physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually done to so many. Another is that this negative emphasis goes directly against the teachings of Jesus.read more
- 2015 Christ’s-great-gift-of-peace
- 2014 Immanuel - A great Source of Strength and Peace
- 2014 The Quest for the Authoritative Text
- 2014 Do not be afraid - Reason 4
- 2014 Do not be afraid - Reason 3
- 2014 Do not be afraid - Reason 2
- 2014 Do not be afraid - Reason 1
- 2014 Love the sinner - Hate the sin -- Vaccinating people against Jesus - 2
- 2014 Important lessons on doing theology - 1 – humility part 2
- 2014 Important lessons on doing theology - 1 – humility part 1
- 2014 People that make your day - are you one?
- 2014 Vaccinating people against Jesus – 1
- 2014 Digging deep opens up a big lesson
- 2008 There really is a right and a wrong way to do things.
- 2008 Do You Expect God to Answer Your Prayers?
- 2005 Think You're Not Qualified To Work For God?
- 2004 High anxiety – This can help
- 2003 What the Resurrection Means Today